Oct 15, 2024

"The Most Dangerous Person" ... "A Fascist to the Core"

The top US top general (Chair of the Chiefs of Staff) Mark Milley is quoted by Bob Woodward calling Trump a true fascist and the greatest threat to our democracy and way of life. It's also obvious that too many Americans don't care about all this if we are to take seriously what the polls are showing. And of course, it was the 2020 election where Trump got the most votes a candidate had ever gotten, second only to Biden in the same election!


There are so many disqualifying elements to the Trump candidacy that I think for reasonable adults and for an advanced country to automatically reject him. I don't know about you, but I don't want to play with anyone who says, I won't accept the result of the game if I lose, but I demand that you accept the result if you lose." Yet, here we are, the race is effectively tied and the Harris campaign is trying to get the Dems to actually vote, because it's turnout now, not changing minds.

It's three weeks until election day (Nov. 5th) when states will be reporting their tallies. Most media are saying it may be days, weeks, before we know who won. I have a feeling that we may know who won before we go to bed that night. I can't see the Dems not coming out in huge numbers. A blue wave, which has materialized in 2020 and 2022 and in many other state elections, I believe, will wash away Trump and his cultist minions. Sometimes you have to flush twice.